IHA Corporate Partner Program
Registration is now open for our 2017 Corporate Partner program -- with an expanded menu of options and a variety of new opportunities. Click here to view our brochure and find the package that suits your needs.
For 2017, we've added two new partnership levels and eight new partnership options, including:
- Bag stuffers
- Recognition on IHA's website
- Opportunity to present an educational webinar
- Mentions on Facebook and Twitter
You can also choose from 15 add-on purchases per event and five stand-alone opportunities.
Our 2016 Corporate Partners tell us it's the interaction with healthcare leaders that leads to their success. Watch the video below to hear our partners in their own words.
By joining our 2017 program, you'll get direct access to top healthcare executives at IHA's three signature events:
- Healthcare and Hospital Recognition Luncheon, May 11, 2017, Chicago
- Small & Rural Hospitals Annual Meeting, June 22-23, 2017, Springfield
- Leadership Summit, Sept. 12-13, 2017, Lombard
Build brand awareness, develop relationships and business prospects, and gain new insights into the needs of Illinois hospitals and health systems. Become an IHA Corporate Partner.
Click here to register.